Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

Midway, UT, Zermatt Resort and Season's of Home.

After a trip up Provo Canyon past Sundance and Deer Creek Reservoir I took the road to Midway Utah and discovered a land I'd never seen before.  What fun to stop at Zermatt Resort and feel like you are in Switzerland or Germany and only be 35 miles from my home.  I especially loved the flowers.  It was so quaint











And better yet on the way home my friend Krisanne and I stopped in at a wonderful quilt store - Season's of Home.  They carried lines of fabric I rarely see in the other stores which was a treat and several new pattern designers.  I wished I had time to make several of the quilts on display.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Midway, Seasons of Home is a wonderful shop with an inventory that goes from Buggy Barn to Amy Butler, Kaffe, and French General. I can always find something I love and yes, Midway is like living in the alps. Nice people, beautiful scenery, and Seasons of Home.

    ReplyDelete