Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Chicken in Sour Cream

In an effort to save money I've been eating at home more and trying new recipes which I always end up changing to my tastes. I think this one is a winner! Hope you like it too.

-----------------

Chicken in Sour Cream


One serving is 2 thighs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Ingredients:

8-10 boneless skinless chicken thighs (more or less thighs will work)

1 Tablespoon vegetable oil or Crisco

Pinch of salt

Pinch of black pepper

Pinch of paprika

Pinch of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning

1 Tablespoon onion powder

1/2 Cup sour cream

1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic soup

1 Tablespoon lemon juice

Directions:

1). Brown chicken in frying pan over medium heat using Crisco or oil. Place in greased baking dish (I used my round stone pan). Sprinkle the chicken with salt, black pepper, paprika, and Greek seasoning.

2). In a bowl, combine the soup, onion powder, sour cream and lemon juice. Spread over the chicken.

3). Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

Note: I probably could have doubled the sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment