Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Two new patterns released this week!



These are both personal favorites of mine. I love the Lucky Cowgirl pattern. Maybe it was all those rodeo's I went to in St. George or maybe it's just the fun I had in embellishing the quilt. This is the first time I tried to glitz a quilt and I'm afraid I'm hooked. This fabric was designed by my friend Samantha Walker and Riley Blake Designs. The line is called "Wanna Be A Cowboy 2".

The Child's Garden is in colors that I have not worked with often, but I love them. It was such a fun quilt to make even though it looks complicated it was easy to put together. It was designed with fabric from the "Penny Lane" line by Riley Blake designs. The fabric was designed by Deena Rutter for My Mind's Eye and Riley Blake Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment